Thursday, September 08, 2005

Mini Ramblings

I was sitting in the Atlanta airport eating Popeyes, when the Kanye West rant came on the TV. It was such a surreal moment. It is also one of the funniest things on TV this year. If you haven't seen Mike Myer's squirm click here. I kept thinking this would have made a great SNL skit.

Speaking of the Atlanta airport, I must give it big ups. It is probably my favorite major city airport. It has wide walkways, decent eating selection, PSP store, and the greatest thing of all: smoking rooms. Getting off a five hour flight with a man jabbing his feet into you can make you really want a cigarette. It also has a nice community feeling. Everyone mooches a light off the guy who snuck one on his plane. We are all there together, slowly killing ourselves. No, I never talk to a single one of them. LAX has nothing on Atlanta's airport.

The gadget whore in me was trembling with excitement when I saw the new Apple Nano. I've tried my best to stay away from Apple, but this might have broken my will.

Next Tuesday my video game buying drought ends. Burnout Revenge for all consoles and Burnout Legends for PSP come out that day. Yes, I will buy them both. It's the greatest video game racing franchise out there. Stick it Grand Turismodorks! Your game bores. Then the week after that "We Love Katamari" comes out. JOY!

No comments: