Tuesday, September 20, 2005

How the hell did this happen?

So I woke up this morning and was packing my “man purse” for work when I noticed an iBook sitting on my desk. What the hell? I bought the Nano a few weeks ago and now I have an iBook? Sure, I needed a small laptop, but why did I buy Apple? My research pointed to the iBook being a solid deal, but I’ve always worked within the Bill Gates cult. It’s so strange having a well designed piece of machinery. What does this mean? Should I feel guilty that I still have my Dell desktop? Do I have to now bash all things Gatesian including my Xbox? Wait! I have a "man purse?" I don’t know who I am anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know nothing when it comes to 'tec'...nothing at all! All I know is from trial and error, I don't even use half the options I have on this crazy comp (which is about 7 years out of date) Meh...it helps me type papers and lets me blog...it is all I need!

My cult is the extreem non-comp-nerd cult! HA...But I 'hear' that Apple is more upscale...whatever that means.

Jess said...

LUCKY! I want one. I am still torn on what kind of laptop I will be buying in the near future...