Friday, July 08, 2005

Creepy Michael Paré Fan Mail (He's a Bad Habit but in a Good Way)

Dear Michael,

your captivating eyes has me tied in knots your kind smile has my heart pounding a little fast, your heavenly voice has me tongue tied but dont worry it will pass, you are just a proximity infatuation in my world i can never even dream of having you, in my world though i silently wish that dreams, my dreams will eventually come true, you captured my heart and took my breath away you stole my love and yet you dont have it, your my deepest desire but your also a bad habit, not in a bad way just the fact that its not real that i can never be inside your secure embrace, i could never hear you heavenly voice i could never watch the moonlight dance across your face, my wishes always seem to burn with the stars for my dreams will can never come true, they will always remain false hopes of one day knowing and falling in love with you.
Love

Your biggest fan
Shelley, Canada

No comments: