Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bits O' Music

This song comes from the Exploding Hearts debut album Guitar Romantic. Which perfectly describes this album. It's an unabashedly catchy as hell album seeped in the Buzzcocks, Big Star, The Records, and The Only Ones. There is no "too cool" irony here like the Strokes and other so called NYC bands. This is simply a love for all things power pop. Unfortunately, three fourths of the band died in a car accident July of 2003. Which is a shame because this album definitely showed promise. For those that know me and I've shoved my "Starry Eyes" or "Baby's Coming Back" on you, you'll probably like this. I can't recommend this album enough.

The Exploding Hearts-Throwaway Style-Guitar Romantic

If you are an artist or artist representative being featured on this blog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

No comments: