Sunday, July 17, 2005

Bits O' Music

It's time now for something when you're in those reflective moments. If Elliot Smith was a little happier and loved the Beach Boys as much as he loved the Beatles, I think he would sound like the autumn defense. This is one of those albums I just sort of stumbled upon browsing through the record store. It happens maybe twice a year for me, but rarely so well. This is for when you're driving along the PCH at dusk with the top down letting the cool ocean breeze wash off that mid-day heat. Man I love the sound of timpani.

the autumn defense-the world(will soon turn our way)-circles

If you are an artist or artist representative being featured on this blog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

No comments: