Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bits O' Music (For Bob)

So here's the Twilight Singers live track I was going to post yesterday. I'm torn on which one to actually put up, but I'm going with the more significant but not good as quality track. This is "Something Hot" live inNewport, Kentucky for April 6th, 2004. I was going to go with the song "Annie Mae" simply because it rocks so much harder than the album version but I'm going with this for one reason. It's an Afghan Whigs song and Dulli's former bassist with the Whigs, John Curley, shows up to play during the second encore. So it's significant to those Afghan Whigs fans and Twilight Singers fans like me and Bob. If you'd like the DVD, they are available on ebay. Don't bother Bob, I've already got you covered.

Twilight Singers-Something Hot-Live: Newport, Kentucky April 6, 2004

If you are an artist or artist representative being featured on this blog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

No comments: