Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Meaningless Things I’m Thankful For:

With Thanksgiving over, I thought it’d be nice to give some thanks for those things that are usually left out during our thankfulness. Normally we are thankful for family, friends, good health, blah, blah, and blah. There are little things too that deserve our thankfulness. Here are some of mine.

Touchless Paper Towel Dispensers: These should be required in every business and most homes. How many times have you second guessed touching that wet handle to get your paper towel? It can’t be just me…can it?

Getting that perfect box of Cheez-its. The greatest cracker ever made. Also, don’t try to pass off those imitations. I can tell the difference. Cheese Nips are for losers!

Winning a round of Halo 2’s deathmatch on Xbox Live and yelling: “I beat you all, and I actually have a life! Ha! Ha! Ha!...ha. (Yes, I realize I’m lying.)

Finding that CD you thought your friend borrowed and never returned. Sorry Eric.

Not getting stuck in the elevator with “90’s Man” who works a floor below you.

When you need one more quarter to finish a load of laundry, and you find it between the couch cushions.

Comfortable chairs

Funnel cakes

Easy to remember phone numbers

Magazines

No comments: