Friday, November 11, 2005

G to the double "O" dness


Here's the deal. A couple years ago the boyish men at 3CT and myself concocted "Goodness." It's three comedic shorts about the daily lives of four struggling writers in Hollywood. They are in the vein of "Curb Your Enthusiasim" and "The Office." There were going to be two more episodes, but then Jiff moved, then I moved, and we all ended up with better (paying) options to spend our weekend. I do though still miss the four of us combining our skill and comedic know how to make something people seem to genuinely enjoy. I was recognized more often at Jiff's wedding for being in Goodness than being his roommate. And, I still get asked if there will be any more episodes. The links are in the right hand column.

Now for the technical info. The good news is that I had no problem compressing the shorts into a reasonable windows media file. The bad news is that I've constantly had audio issues in compressing them into a quicktime movie. For the MAC people out there I did put up MPEG's for each episode but they are rather large files, so it may take some time to download. But it's comedy gold, so it will be worth it. Once I'm able to get the quicktime movies working I'll post those in place of the MPEGs. SO, enjoy, and if there are any troubles let me know.

4 comments:

Keymaster said...

Very funny stuff. It's a shame there were only three shorts - you totally left us hanging. Did "Pandaroni" become the next "Queens Blvd"?

MOL Junior said...

burn that motherfucker to DVD....dal was an under-rated genius!

Bradford said...

Good point MOL Jr. If you would like a DVD of Goodness, e-mail me at wabasawki@netzero.net and I'll see what I can do.

MOL Junior said...

that's enough of a break, bradford. time to come back to blogworld. we miss you...there's no one else to carry the flame of baseball blogging right now besides me!