Monday, March 12, 2007

New Toy!

This weekend my contract with T-mobile expired. What does that mean? That means it's rebate on a new phone time! As Mandy would say, "Whoo Hoo!" I had a great time with my Sony Ericsson K750. It handled mp3's fantastically and took really soild pictures. Yet, I felt it was time to move up to a grown up phone. I really needed a smart phone. That narrowed down my options to a couple Blackberrys and a couple other T-mobile branded ones. After a bit of research and hands on, I went with this: The Blackberry Pearl. The SureType function needed because it doesn't have a full QWERTY keyboard concerned me, but it actually predicts really well what you want to type. So with that and it's compact size, and media functions I was sold. A couple days later and I've come to really enjoy it. It's not perfect, but it does what I need it to and does it well. It seems this relationship has started of well.

1 comment:

bkessler said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on phone rebate season...