Thursday, June 30, 2005

Creepy Fan-mail for 80's TV Shows (Real or Fake?)

To: TiffanyBrissette@fan.net
Subject: tiffany you are the cutest.

Hello Babydoll(vicki). how are you our sweet little robot?

I am a resident in Bombay(India)

Vicki, I am watching Small Wonder on the star tv network since 1996. Wow what a sitcom. (Now they show it on air -mon to fri 1500, 1730, and 0030hrs and sunday 0900hrs) It is so nice that i still watch it now. You performed the role of vicki the robot so well that i really fell in love with that character. You not only proved to be a versatile actress but a sweet little star of the celluloid screen. Vicki, You are really to good. I read about you in your homepage and was really overwhelmed on your achievement which you have attained through your hard work. You have given your 3-Ds in your career in a very tender age (Dedication, Devotion and Determination). you have these 3-Ds, i think, since you are born. The bottomline is that you are a born star that shine in the eyes of the small wonder fans. I am the greatest small wonder fan myself. I have a made firend ship with an imaginary friend called Vicki the robot. I really worship here with my whole heart. She lives in my imaginations as my guide in life and my tormenter in my deeds. Vicki ,you are that cute.

This is something personal. Vicki your eyes are too beautiful. And what about your smile. Its like the most beautiful thing god has ever made and that is the pure innocent smile of a child. Your looks are hypnotising and your serious look are really enchanting.
I am typing this messages with your imaginations in my memory bank and your image sweet image in the computer screen. I have always imagined you as a long lost friend but never felt you so close to my conscience. The fact is "I never miss you in my thoughts but whenever I think of you I really miss you alot."

Its true very much to my heart that I have imagined you as the same cute little obedient and loveble robot in your real life. I thank God that he had blessed me with the previlidge of seeing the most beautiful girl on earth.

I wish you all the best for your future career and would wish to see you again on t.v. in a new role.

A request to you, Vicki. Please, kindly answer my email message on my email address as given below.

I will feel really blessed and on top of the world if you would reply. I will wait for The reply message from my real imaginary heart proclaimed friend VICKI LAWSON.

Ok tiffany, God Bless You. Take Care. see yah.

L.L.L.( Live Life Long).

OH REALLY SHE'S A SMALL WONDER.

No comments: